Most expensive pistol I've ever bought!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am happy for the OP, and his purchase. Dropping that kind of coin on a gun can frequently create buyers remorse in a hurry. I am glad he is still excited about it

It is definitely not my cup of tea, but the great thing about guns is that there are so many styles to chose from and who gives a rip about what somebody else thinks regarding taste.

I myself dropped $1,800 on a handgun this year, but it is a little less practical...(.22LR).

20210511_191924.jpg

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But so far, it's lived up to its hype. Gorgeous appearance, glove fit ergonomics, buttery smooth trigger pull, lighting fast reloads with the mag well, superb fit, finish and slide to frame and barrel fit and robust build quality. They spare no expense in making these. I've always wanted one, but at nearly $1700, I just couldn't justify it, but decided to finally get. I haven't got the chance to shoot it, but I'm super excited to. Anyone have one or another version? How do they shoot?

Zev OZ9 Covert FDE 9mm.
Now, the next step in the gun collector evolution is to find a quality gunsmith and have a custom gun built, from scratch, top to bottom, choosing all parts. After that, you’ll likely never buy another gun off the shelf. 1911’s are a great place to start

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am happy for the OP, and his purchase. Dropping that kind of coin on a gun can frequently create buyers remorse in a hurry. I am glad he is still excited about it

It is definitely not my cup of tea, but the great thing about guns is that there are so many styles to chose from and who gives a rip about what somebody else thinks regarding taste.

I myself dropped $1,800 on a handgun this year, but it is a little less practical...(.22LR).

View attachment 217297
Geez I wish I saw that before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom