Motorcycle riders on I-35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was driving on I-35 last night and was changing lanes the from far left to the middle lane. A motorcyclist, probably traveling at least 85-90 mph, shot out from between the car I had just passed in the middle lane and the car beside him in the far right lane. I was moving into the middle lane when he went by my right door, real close. Three more then came by, all of them weaving through traffic, passing between adjacent cars, etc., traveling very fast. The one that passed me, slowed down in front of me, and turned around and stared at me as if I were the idiot. I guess now I need to start looking for traffic that is lane splitting at 90 mph when I am changing lanes.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Idiots like that give motorcyclists a bad name. I rode more miles than any club around here combined between 2011 and 2014. I took several safety classes and can also outride any of them. No brag, just fact. Karma will catch up to a biker riding like a fool. It will hurt if they survive.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of that incident on 169 in north Tulsa some 15 years ago, when a guy on a crotch rocket doing well over 100 mph slammed into the back of a semi and was dragged for a mile with his head wedged in the corner of the trailer’s OH door. There are some pics of the results floating around the Net. He didn’t survive, of course.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys like that are bound to wreck eventually. Then they'll blame someone or something else. I used to ride to work almost daily and hated being around other riders. I never knew if they'd try to share my space, lanesplit, wheelie, or just weave through traffic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom