Motorcycles!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started life as an '04 Road King. I put the fairing upgrade on it. Not for the faint of heart.
IMG_0413.JPG

ARG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
got a slew of bikes, but main rides are 1981 BMW R80 G/S and 2007 KTM 525 EXC in supermoto mode.

will always ride with full armour and kevlar helmet! gets to be a major PITI riding with full riding suits when it's a 100f + outside ..

it's not a matter if you will go down, but when. wearing a full armour suit with helmet could make the difference between getting up and walking away vs getting killed like HD riders with no gear on after a simple get off.

Just an FYI, I also ride with full armour and Full Face helmet all temps, and I ride an HD.
ARG

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just an FYI, I also ride with full armour and Full Face helmet all temps, and I ride an HD.
ARG

kudos to you!!

still got my first HD .. a 73 Super Glide .. rode for years without any protection, except my leather jacket and chaps. only when it was cold, rest of the time T-shirt and jeans. many years later did add a half-helmet. so it's not like I'm not also guilty of riding unprotected.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Appears to be a old Indian scout, maybe '51? Bars and coffin tank look good though

Don't know why I missed this. It's a 1948 Indian Chief. Those are some old Drag Specialties Holey Banana bars and a Gary Littlejohn very high tunnel Mileage Maker tank. In true Indian fashion it is left hand throttle, foot clutch, hand shifter on the right, currently setup under the right leg. I'm not a big fan of that seat and will probably swap it someday. Also that rear tire is a 5.00x16 Firestone that probably needs to be replaced soon. I've not been running it lately because it has a Zenith Bendix pumper carb that I can't seem to set the float right and it's flooding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom