• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Mouse guns, pocket guns, Saturday night specials, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This may sound like a weird WTB ad, but here goes.

I've got $500.00 here and I'm looking for some small guns. They're just so cute and fun. I know some of y'all have taken some crappy guns on trades. Maybe they're cheap or the ammo is hard to find.

If you've got something, lemme know what you've got. If you have a few, you can take all of the money. If you have one and it's not worth much, you can have some of it.

Since I don't know much about guns, I'd prefer you post in this thread what you've got and how much you want for it. That way someone can chime in if it's a horrible deal. I've been duped before due to my ignorance. If you want to PM me with what you've got, feel free to do so. It may take me a while to research the value and so forth.

I really hate selling or trading things because people say they want what you've got and then they back out or they extremely lowball ya. I had a guy get really upset with me in a text thread because I didn't immediately get back to him to accept an offer. I have to admit that I have initiated contact with two people regarding a trade and then flaked out on them, so I'm guilty as well. Maybe buying will be more fun. Never tried a WTB ad.

Here are a few things to keep in mind:

- The smaller, the better
- Quality is an issue to a certain extent. I don't know how to reblue things, remove rust, fix flaking fake chrome, find obscure replacement parts, etc.
- Derringers are cool
- .22 LR and .25 ACP preferred but will consider .22 short, .32, 380, and any others
- My current faves are a little stainless steel Bauer, a NAA .22 LR revolver, Ruger LCP II .22, RG Industries .25, and Raven Arms .25 (mainly because it's in mint condition in the box even though everyone seems to hate them).
- Anything weird is cool, like a Lifecard, Standard manufacturing's double barrel thingy, One of those NAA in the belt buckle, etc.

Just throwing this out there. Hope it doesn't annoy anyone.

IMG_1602.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm with you. I have not 1, not 2, but 3 Raven 25s. One is a P-25 (2nd gen) and 2 are MP-25 (3rd gen).
They are fun little guns and all 3 have proven very reliable (One did need some minor work on the magazine catch.)

Did you know the Ravens are the original "Ring of Fire/Saturday Night Specials"?
https://www.hipointfirearmsforums.c...ng-of-fire-pistol-that-started-it-all.336330/

I guess the ones I bought are gen 3 or 4. They're actually not mine yet. They'll be at Sooner State Pawn on Monday. Below are pics. I way overpaid but finding mint ones with matching boxes seems kind of rare.

pix592969187.jpg

pix057037332.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I guess the ones I bought are gen 3 or 4. They're actually not mine yet. They'll be at Sooner State Pawn on Monday. Below are pics. I way overpaid but finding mint ones with matching boxes seems kind of rare.

View attachment 236541

View attachment 236542

Looking at the safeties, and the slide serrations, those both look to be Gen 3 (Model MP-25).
Very nice looking pistols.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Update: I purchased the weird gun. So now there’s $400 left for purchasing and the Colt Junior is out of my price range. If you’ve got a little gun that has just been gathering dust and you want to buy a 2” x 4” this is your chance.
We're gonna need pics of that 2” x 4” ... :D

FWIW... if I had any guns, I probably wouldn't sell 'em.
:drunk2:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom