• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Mouse guns, pocket guns, Saturday night specials, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 76.9%
10   3   0
Those are crazy. You should do a write up on how they work along with the inner workings
After jumping through all the legal hoops and getting written approval from ATF, I have applied for and am waiting for my patent. Until that is received, I will not post any type of diagrams or drawings on an open forum.

For those interested, these walking canes will sell for $475 each and will be available in 9 different chamberings, and information will be listed in the classifieds once all paperwork has been received.

RLSanders

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After jumping through all the legal hoops and getting written approval from ATF, I have applied for and am waiting for my patent. Until that is received, I will not post any type of diagrams or drawings on an open forum.

For those interested, these walking canes will sell for $475 each and will be available in 9 different chamberings, and information will be listed in the classifieds once all paperwork has been received.
Hell yeah. Can't wait.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

@RickN will want one, but he will want a bayonet lug also