Movie quote thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unforgiven.

Men are going to die here today, and I'm going to kill them.

Open range

"Well then you go too, you lack the courage to lead. Go! Tell all your men to go. But I will kill the lions and I will build the bridge. And you? You must go home and tell the wives of the men who died here that you fled with the others because you could not master your fear. "

ssx2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cohiba: "Mr.X : My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Mr Y's reply :God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

Same movie as above.

Woman saying this to a guy:
Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?
[sound of zipper opening] Oh, it's twue. It's twue. It's twue, it's twue!..."

Lol! Blazing Saddles.

Here is another: "When policemen break the law, there isn't any law just a fight for survival"

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Open range

"Well then you go too, you lack the courage to lead. Go! Tell all your men to go. But I will kill the lions and I will build the bridge. And you? You must go home and tell the wives of the men who died here that you fled with the others because you could not master your fear. "

Ghost and the Darkness???

Avenge Me!!!!!!!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Dawn?..........

Why don't you go F&*k yourself Tommy

Spider in Goodfellas. That and Jeremiah Johnson are two movies in this thread that I could almost write the scripts to from memory.

"Tummler sees everything. Some say he's downright evil. He's got what it takes to be a legend. He's got a marvelous persona."

Latest posts

Top Bottom