Movie quote thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Blues Brothers

"So you're telling me it was one guy with six guns, and he was a senior frigging citizen?"

Boondock Saints.

"Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Clockwork Orange

"Here that? That's Sgt. Donny Donowitz. But you might know him better by his nickname. The Bear Jew. Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache, you gotta have heard of the Bear Jew. "

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anchorman.

‎"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

Last edited:

ssx2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Gone with the Wind"

Heres mine: ".... Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that ..."

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Gone with the Wind"

Heres mine: ".... Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that ..."

Better Off Dead....

"Did you ever look out over a lake? Think about somethin' buried underneath it? Buried underneath it....Man that's about as buried as you can git......

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Squeal like a pig, it's Deliverance!

I'm so glad somebody did Better Off Dead!

I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom