Movie quote thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gladiator.

"John, do you think I'm officer material."

Stripes

One of my favorites...

" I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY! "

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
grand toreano?

another great movie but no.

here's another line

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in. "

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in. "

Secondhand Lions

Wyatt - "Mac, you ever been in love?"

Mac the Barman - "No, I've been a bartender all my life."

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No! I'll give you a hint.......this will give it away. I really shouldn't.....but here is the hint so you can Google it. Hint: its the only word spoken in the whole movie......funny movie. "No". Funny thing is, the guy who spoke it.....usually doesn't say anything when he is working at his profession. Cohiba.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the new quote is : Well, it holds 28 bullets and I ain't a very good shot.

Crossfire Trail

My Darling Clementine

Reap the whirlwind Brady, Reap it!!!

Young Guns

No! I'll give you a hint.......this will give it away. I really shouldn't.....but here is the hint so you can Google it. Hint: its the only word spoken in the whole movie......funny movie. "No". Funny thing is, the guy who spoke it.....usually doesn't say anything when he is working at his profession. Cohiba.

Silent Movie.

New Quote:
This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom