Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funniest movie ever made

The Gods must be Crazy

Back when that movie was out, I recommended it to my mom. She and my aunt that lived next door sat down to watch the VCR version of it. After a while, Mom asked my aunt if she was finding it funny. Neither thought it was so they turned it off.

However, Mom thought "Police Academy" was absolutely hilarious. That's why I recommended "The Gods Must Be Crazy."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not seen anyone mention "The Champ" I loved to get women to watch it and they would always look at me funny when I brought them a box of tissues right before the end. I have not seen a woman yet watch it without crying.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm currently watching an American classic, a remake of another classic, Zero Hour. It stars Barbara Billingsley and David Leisure, with James Hong in a supporting role, and we can't forget Otto.

B03C2189-0F77-4B22-81C6-A0F54DE3987B.jpeg

...and don't call me Shirley.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Along with Caltiki, I picked up Count Yorga, Vampire, and Wild Man of the Navidad.

Earlier, I picked up a seven-movie Stephen King collection at Walmart., and a four-movie set from Turner Broadcasting.

The King set included The Stand, The Langoliers, and Pet Sematary, and the Turner purchase included Them! and the excellent 1956 film, World Without End.

Latest posts

Top Bottom