Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched "Nobody" the other night. It was epic... if you like short story shoot em up John Wick meets Jason Bourne stories.
I'm ready to watch that myself . . .
I watched that Thursday night. It was well worth the $20 that Amazon charged. Heck, the tattoo shop scene alone was nearly worth the price. "Thank you for your service..."

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're looking for something more than a movie --- and have Netflix, try The 100! There's 7 seasons and a storyline that's really not implausible for these times. I'm re-watching it now, getting ready to open up the 3rd season.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched Lifeforce again on Tubi. One of the better Brit scifi horror flicks. Mathilda May nude is also a good reason to watch it.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched "Nobody" the other night. It was epic... if you like short story shoot em up John Wick meets Jason Bourne stories.
Boy you weren't joking about the $20.00, Amazon prime wants $19.99 just to rent the durn thing on top of what you pay for prime. Might be worth it but think I will wait till the rush is over and it gets down to a reasonable price or shows up on NetFlix.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy you weren't joking about the $20.00, Amazon prime wants $19.99 just to rent the durn thing on top of what you pay for prime. Might be worth it but think I will wait till the rush is over and it gets down to a reasonable price or shows up on NetFlix.
I agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom