Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I rarely watched TV in the past. Almost none, but as time goes on, watching a little more.
Wife started an Amazon Prime series called Billions. Holy crap I'm hooked. We are watching it three to four hours a night. About to get to the end of season three. I've had to do some research about how dealing shorts and longs in the stock market can make money, and so on so I can keep up with what the hell they are talking about.
Lol! I can only take that show in small doses. Whenever I run out of something interesting to watch I'll go back to it from time to time. I am about three fourths the way through season two.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figured I had procrastinated long enough, and last week I finally cut the cord, so to speak, and cancelled my Dish service. I'll save a hundred bucks a month for something I barely ever used, and thus far, seem to live without very easily. Even with my terrible long range Wi-Fi internet, I can stream TV (as long as I am not using the internet for anything else). I've been starting over on all Star Trek content, beginning with the original series. It's been nice.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've been watching Ozark on Netflix. We're about to finish Season 2. We've gotten hooked on it kinda' like Dennis is talking about Billions.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A Clockwork Orange, an old favorite from Stanley Kubrick. It's not for everyone.
I put that on my watch list recently. I have tried to watch it a couple of times many years ago but never made it through very far. I decided to try one more time.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may be the greatest movie description I’ve ever seen.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom