Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been on a Michael Mann directed movie binge lately, he turned out some great flicks.
I recently rewatched my BDs of
Thief
The Last of the Mohicans
Heat
Collateral
Miami Vice
Public Enemies
Blackhat
I know that Miami Vice and Blackhat both got panned a lot, but I liked them.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been on a Michael Mann directed movie binge lately, he turned out some great flicks.
I recently rewatched my BDs of
Thief
The Last of the Mohicans
Heat
Collateral
Miami Vice
Public Enemies
Blackhat
I know that Miami Vice and Blackhat both got panned a lot, but I liked them.
I heard a story about James Caan taking a Gunsite course, (abbreviated maybe?) before playing his role in the movie Thief. They depict his character chamber checking his 1911 and “slicing the pie” around a door opening correctly, to defeat his gangster boss who’d turned on him. I was at a six day pistol course at Whittington Center range in Raton, NM in the mid 1990’s. Taught by visiting Col. Jeff Cooper and three of his instructors. One of them was Rich Wyatt. Anyone remember his History channel “gun” show? I asked him if James Caan could actually shoot. He indicated they made it look like he could.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sure this has already been listed but you can never go wrong with the LOR trilogy, of course only the extended version. Its a great way to kill 12 hours.
I just finished the first 2 on Amazon Prime video, I had never seen this before. I will watch #3 soon. Good flicks for what it is, very well done. Got some great action scenes and some great acting. Too bad it is not unrated with bloody violence and female nudity. :D

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just finished the first 2 on Amazon Prime video, I had never seen this before. I will watch #3 soon. Good flicks for what it is, very well done. Got some great action scenes and some great acting. Too bad it is not unrated with bloody violence and female nudity. :D
Gives the phrase Dwarf Tossing a whole new meaning, :laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom