Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually use a website where people stream movies and all that 24/7. So its whatever they are showing at the time. You have one guy that plays nothing but action movies, another playing nothing but horror, ect. However, I've been without internet a few times, so i'd watch every Zatoichi film lol. Good old japanese samurai films. There was an American movie that copied the Zatoichi series. You might have seen it. Its called "Blind fury".

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just finished the first 2 on Amazon Prime video, I had never seen this before. I will watch #3 soon. Good flicks for what it is, very well done. Got some great action scenes and some great acting. Too bad it is not unrated with bloody violence and female nudity. :D
#3 is by far the best.

I always thought if they used 2022 level special effects it would be unbelievable.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work the YouTube for movies. A lot of free ones. Went through the tank movies, westerns, and now sucking up kung fu Chinese with subtitles.
They also have the excellent series from the late 1950s--early 1960s, called The Naked City. It is a gritty police procedural set in the 65th Precinct of NYPD. It is also on the FilmRise streaming channel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom