Moving Boxes in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Going to be moving to the other side of Tulsa in a few weeks. Just needing some boxes to make the cross-town journey. Anyone know of a good place to pick some up free (recycling center, store) or cheap. Just don't want to pay big bucks at the moving store. Various sizes are fine.
Thanks In advance.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Liquor Store usually had good heavy duty boxes.
With that kind of time frame, you could put a request on Craiglist and Facebook local page. Someone is probably unpacking from a movie and would be glad for someone to haul off boxes for them.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lowe's is as low as you will find anywhere. U-Haul was stupid high on pricing but has come down to almost the same price as Lowe's now on boxes.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have boxes you can have for cheap(free). Most haven't been used and I have them ranging from the big wordrobe boxes to hang clothes to medium sized boxes for other stuff. You just need packing tape to seal the ends.
Our house was hit by a tornado last March and we were supplied with a lot of boxes we didn't use. I'm east of owasso if you are interested.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom