Moving to the OKC area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hylomar

New to the site!
Reaction score
Greetings All!

I'm moving into the OKC area in the end of June. Coming from Maryland, so I'm excited about retrieving some personal freedom.

Any thoughts on good areas to live? Any to avoid? Wife and I want to live out on some property, but I would like to avoid known problem areas. Thanks

Dale

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, and welcome to Oklahoma. We've obviously got folks from every part of the state on here. If you'll provide a bit more information about what area you might like to live in/exactly what you are looking for, I'm sure some members will join in with suggestions!

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope your ready for all 4 seasons of weather. lol
As said before it would be easier to help you out if you where you might be looking at buying/renting.
Or post up in the general section so more people can see the tread.

Welcome!

Hylomar

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hope your ready for all 4 seasons of weather. lol
As said before it would be easier to help you out if you where you might be looking at buying/renting.
Or post up in the general section so more people can see the tread.

Welcome!

Probably looking to buy. Not really settled on a specific area. Looking out to the eastern and north east on OKC. Wellston and Shawnee come to mind immediately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom