$(&%^$^#()(^ Mower!!!! Round 389

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it turns out not to be the mower itself but the old fart trying to do up keep on it. Dropped a new battery in this evening and it started first turn of the key like usual. So now I have it where it starts good, runs good, cuts good, bags so-so, and the wife is firmly saying I can not cut the grass any more and we have to hire it done.

:hithead::hithead::hithead:
So if I am reading this correct; all I have to do is screw up enough, the wife wants to pay someone to do it? Hmm?:bolt:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m liking this plan a lot! It’s only 3 acres, shouldn’t cost much?

We used to live on 5 acres with a pond. If a person didn't mow for two hours four evenings a week after work, one got to mow for 8 hours on Saturday. A lot of slowing that process was mowing the backs of the pond. Wife refused to watch me mow when I headed out that way to mow. She didn't like me mowing those slopes.

EDIT: That was supposed to be "mowing the banks of the pond." The "back" of the pond, meaning the downstream side of the dam had to be mowed with a string trimmer. I hated trying to stand on that slope and operate that trimmer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom