$(&%^$^#()(^ Mower!!!! Round 389

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many acres? Commercial mower is a possible answer.
Edit= It pays for the higher price.

Not even an acre damn it. Seriously once I get it going again we are selling it. Turns out it was not a loose battery connection but we think a bad battery. Going to take it in and tested tomorrow. It is either that or the solenoid. You can hear a faint click like it wants to start but has not got the juice.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A bad pto switch will make the mower think it’s engaged. The soloniod will click but that’s where it stops

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN I found just what you need....... how bout a riding mower ?.

Mower.jpg

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not even an acre damn it. Seriously once I get it going again we are selling it. Turns out it was not a loose battery connection but we think a bad battery. Going to take it in and tested tomorrow. It is either that or the solenoid. You can hear a faint click like it wants to start but has not got the juice.
Man that sucks. I had an old Murray that I somehow kept alive longer than it deserved. It was always something seat switch, solenoid, spindles, blade engagement pads/arms. Finally had enough of that BS.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it turns out not to be the mower itself but the old fart trying to do up keep on it. Dropped a new battery in this evening and it started first turn of the key like usual. So now I have it where it starts good, runs good, cuts good, bags so-so, and the wife is firmly saying I can not cut the grass any more and we have to hire it done.

:hithead::hithead::hithead:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it turns out not to be the mower itself but the old fart trying to do up keep on it. Dropped a new battery in this evening and it started first turn of the key like usual. So now I have it where it starts good, runs good, cuts good, bags so-so, and the wife is firmly saying I can not cut the grass any more and we have to hire it done.

:hithead::hithead::hithead:

Tell her that you're not mowing, but that you are a NASCAR driver in training........just remember that you always have to go counterclockwise.

:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom