mp pro factory sights and sights suggestion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikey176293

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just bought a mp pro 9 for uspsa anybody know the factory size of mp pro front fiber and the notch size of the rear novak? also this mp pro will be used for competition. I know I want a dawson .100 wide from what ive read online and have shot....but dont know what height to get and what rear sight to get. what is most popular size setup? .100 front and .115 rear notch?

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like the factory sights which mine have. The 1.00 is too narrow for me and has too much gap in the rear sight. You will have to try some out to see what you like or shoot someone elses gun/ sight setup to see what looks right to you. As for the height you may have to file it down to set it to the point of impact unless you get a rear adjustable sight.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Does the gun shoot exactly to point of aim for you now?

If not, tell me how low or high it currently is and Ill tell you the necessary front sight height.

If so, get the fixed dawson rear wide notch (.130" wide notch)
and a .180x.100 front sight.

The notch on the stock novak sight is .140" wide

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike installed me a set of Sevigny's on my Pro and even sighted them in for me. Shot one of my most accurate matches at speed yet, 5th most accurate (Tied with Curt Nichols, of course his time was about 70 lower than mine!).
M&P's are a PIA to install and should only be left to a qualified gunsmith for installation. They aren't a Glock :)
Mike's an ACE!

Last edited:

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom