Mr.Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstndrfr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr Glock sent me a few IM's, saying he wanted to buy some ammo I had listed and then he decided not to buy, then he IM'd a few days later, about the same ammo, and said he wanted the ammo this time. Saved it for him and called him a few days later and he backed out of our agreement.

Seems like a decent guy, just a waste of time.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't understand the feedback dump jstndrfr? I explained the first time that I did not think it would work on the grandkids rifles, being the ammo was subsonic weak 22 long rifle. Then I thought I would try it, and the son in law said NO GO, he did not want to try it in the grandkids rifles, he axed it. Your phone conversation was different than this feedback, you said no problem at all, plenty of other people wanted it. I even asked if it was going to cause you a problem an you stated no.

Here is why he axed the ammo I was going to buy from you. Straight from the MFG Web site.

WARNING: These rounds are powered by the rimfire primer only. They must only be fired in handguns. If fired in rifles, the bullet may remain lodged in the barrel.
•Will not cycle the slide of semi-automatic handguns

•Aguila packages these as Long Rifle ammunition, but they are in fact slightly shorter than a 22 Long cartridge

Last edited:

K9346

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met and did a face to face with him for a holster sale. Went easy and had great communication, and best of all he was on time with the meet. Would do business again with him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom