MrShooter...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff3C

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not an honest guy. Told him I would take some of the items no questions asked. He PMed me stating we had a deal and when/where we could meet. Less than 2 hours go by and he sends another PM saying he sold everything because I didn't respond soon enough. I absolutely will not deal (buy or sell) with this member again. Very poor business practices.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I sorry. I accepted assuming you we're engaged in buying it. I don't have time to send a short pm every 2 hours 20 minutes. everyone else responded quickly.

ChaseOK

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
EXCELLENT transaction with MrShooter yesterday. He is a man of his word and made it worth my drive all the way from Duncan!
Will gladly deal with him again!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MrShooter is the epitome of how a smooth transaction should be.

I gave him the proverbial "I'll take it" on Wednesday and I had the product in my hands today. And I didn't even pay him instantly with paypal. Hell, he's still waiting on my payment (should be there tomorrow BTW :thumb:) but he still sent the holster to me without a dime in his hand first.

We need more MrShooters out there. The world would be a better place. :thumb:

Thanks again Wesley - you da man! :bowdown:

Latest posts

Top Bottom