Mt Rushmore area Trip,WOW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If one were to take that trip and spend some time there, I recommend going on up the road to Devil's Tower. And, further up the road to Custer's Battle on the Little Big Horn. That one's a big drive though. Eerie place.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MtRushmore is BS. I’ll never pay to see a National Moument that I already own. Rest of the land up there is pretty. Doesn’t hold a candle to WY but to each his own

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back a month ago it is a place of beauty, leaves we're just starting
520610d2b1481ae6369e0da17a19cbb5.jpg
8901ab04dafd04f3c39a86ae3df669cb.jpg
a0952e8c8ba164a3cd4bbd201a868369.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would really like to go there someday. My highest concern is how the carry laws are in the states I will have to go through to get there. Yes I am that ridiculous. If a state isn’t a really strong 2A state I ain’t going there.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If one were to take that trip and spend some time there, I recommend going on up the road to Devil's Tower. And, further up the road to Custer's Battle on the Little Big Horn. That one's a big drive though. Eerie place.

Totally agree. Battle of the Little Big Horn is an amazing site also. Give, at a minimum, half a day to see the visitors center, Custer National Cemetery which is on site and do the self tour of the battle field. Lots to ponder when listening to the guides talk about it at the visitors center as well as while doing the self-guided tour. We took our then 12 year old son and he ended up doing one of his biggest project the next school year on the area.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would really like to go there someday. My highest concern is how the carry laws are in the states I will have to go through to get there. Yes I am that ridiculous. If a state isn’t a really strong 2A state I ain’t going there.
Carry in SD is as liberal as here .I talked with a gentleman at the hotel from the area

Latest posts

Top Bottom