This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SilencerCo Hybrid will do those. A lot of 9mm cans are rated for 300BO, but getting that 7.62 pressure is going to change things up a bit.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no experience with this personally because I dont have it in hand yet (Thanks GayTF!)...I ordered an Omega 36M for this very reason.
Will handle 9mm diameters and 338 Lapua pressure. Its modular so supposedly in short form its like an Omega 9k and in long form like an Omega 300 that shoots bigger stuff. Seems like the best of both worlds for a "universal" can.
God I hope so LOL

40Seven

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no experience with this personally because I dont have it in hand yet (Thanks GayTF!)...I ordered an Omega 36M for this very reason.
Will handle 9mm diameters and 338 Lapua pressure. Its modular so supposedly in short form its like an Omega 9k and in long form like an Omega 300 that shoots bigger stuff. Seems like the best of both worlds for a "universal" can.
God I hope so LOL

good choice.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Silenco Hybird 46 will go from 22 to 46 cal and can withstand the pressure of the 338 lapul, But you have to buy all the different end caps and pistons separate, it comes with the direct thread end cap for 30 cal and the 46 cal end cap on the other end.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Silenco Hybird 46 will go from 22 to 46 cal and can withstand the pressure of the 338 lapul, But you have to buy all the different end caps and pistons separate, it comes with the direct thread end cap for 30 cal and the 46 cal end cap on the other end.
Does it require a different stamp for each caliber?
:anyone:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no you are using the same can just different end caps for the caliber your wanting to use it on, and you have to use a piston for the correct caliber if your using it on a none fixed barrel pistol. they dont recommend heavy diet of 22lr thru it cause you cant take it apart and clean it, it is suppose to be self cleaning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom