Multiple shooting Victims at Lake Hefner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Failing mary looks like an idiot...

And this is new news?

The one in midtown just has the gun buster symbol, with a beretta 92 silhouette.

Is it the blued or INOX version? I'd like to know, and I bet a lot of people who own Beretta 92s would too! I have asked at stores with that exact sign before and I always get the weirdest looks...I mean, c'mon, it's a simple question, which one can I NOT bring in? The blued or INOX 92?

Surprising. What I meant though was the national media won't spend weeks talking about how a law abiding citizen practicing his 2nd amendment rights put a quick end to a psycho intent on killing multiple people long before the police could respond.

LOL! No backpedaling now, but in all fairness, you may be right...now. I hope you're wrong again though. We shall see.

It is a pleasant surprise to see the case treated as favorably as it is by the Mainstream Media. Well, some of then anyway.

Channel 4 KFOR TV in OKC had positive things to say about the good guy with a gun on the air, last night anyway. But, I too, grimaced, at how CNN worded it, that the good guy "gunned down" the bad guy...they make it sound so OK Corral-ish...One can almost always count on CNN to put a liberal spin on it.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprising. What I meant though was the national media won't spend weeks talking about how a law abiding citizen practicing his 2nd amendment rights put a quick end to a psycho intent on killing multiple people long before the police could respond.

Agreed on that perspective - today is likely the last we will hear of it outside of local media outlets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom