Musk offers to buy Twitter in cash....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to buy some TWTR yesterday morning but it opened higher than my $45 limit order. If it drops I may buy some. He offered $54 per share and wants to take it private. He definitely goes against the grain of a lot of people but I like him more each time he does something out of the box.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to buy some TWTR yesterday morning but it opened higher than my $45 limit order. If it drops I may buy some. He offered $54 per share and wants to take it private. He definitely goes against the grain of a lot of people but I like him more each time he does something out of the box.

Seems he's got the board by the short and curlys..... his offer stands to make shareholders money...... seems all sorts of lawsuits would fly if they don't take it. Gonna be fun to watch.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope he buy it and do a complete leadership shake down. All those MOFO need to get fired. I bet the employees will need more than one day off to deal with the stress.
I’ve seen where some employees are threatening to quit. That would be awesome. Let them try to find another job like the cushy job at twitter. I’m betting there is not going to be the kind of funding around like there was when Twitter started. The money for this kind of stuff is drying up cause it’s been spread around so much and there are too many companies competing for the same dollar. That’s why you buy a well established site and not start one from the ground up! Musk is a smart guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom