Musk offers to buy Twitter in cash....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twitter employees, will do the exact same thing that news talking heads do, say and do exactly what they are told to do and sday by the person signing their pay checks! Watch former Fox News People, now that they work for left leaning news orgnisations! Maintaining the rich and famious life style, is more important than principles, or professional integrity, EVERY TIME! !

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1650059442083.png

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think he should buy it and shut it down. Turning it off would be good for mankind.

I dunno, I think that's kind of retarded considering the reality of today. Pay 40 Billion to burn a company down, and another will pop up in its place shortly.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope Musk isn’t pulling a T Boon Pickins.
Jump in with both feet to get stock price up and then bail out to take the profits when the stock goes up and let everyone else founder in his wake.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jump in with both feet to get stock price up and then bail out to take the profits when the stock goes up and let everyone else founder in his wake.

??? He offered to buy the company at a significant premium? They refused.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is called business! In fact that is called GOOD BUSINESS! Would you rather live where ON ONE IS ALLOWED TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL? WHERE EVERYONE IS EQUAL, EQUALLY POOR, EXCEPT THE POLITICALLY ELITE, OF COURSE!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is called business! In fact that is called GOOD BUSINESS! Would you rather live where ON ONE IS ALLOWED TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL? WHERE EVERYONE IS EQUAL, EQUALLY POOR, EXCEPT THE POLITICALLY ELITE, OF COURSE!
I hope he doesn't because I would like to see twatter destroyed and it currently operates. Its so valuable to liberals that the morning shows today called it the end of democracy if Musk succeeds in his take over.
He still has what he calls plan B, but twatter has came out with a poison pill to dilute his holdings and take that power away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom