Musk offers to buy Twitter in cash....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I so hope this is true. This is just the kind of conversations I hope are happening all over tonight. Makes me smile.

This is a parody if you know Matt Walsh. However, they are apparently locking down changes within the company due to employees having a meltdown in fear of them sabotaging the site.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Check out what the nut jobs are saying at the end. I know we are far removed from this, but the Democratic Party used to be the one screaming about free speech when I grew up, now...... companies have a "fiduciary" responsibility to censor it. You can't make this chit up.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out what the nut jobs are saying at the end. I know we are far removed from this, but the Democratic Party used to be the one screaming about free speech when I grew up, now...... companies have a "fiduciary" responsibility to censor it. You can't make this chit up.
"When I am weaker than you I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles"- Frank Herbert

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
robreinertweet-jpg.1060597

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Trump says he is not getting back on Twitter (believe that anyone?). Of course he wants you to use his platform whose merging company's stock dropped 13% yesterday. Basically, Musk bought one company and will all but end another by lowering Twitter outrage as seen on this site. Maybe he'll buy 'Truth Social' and put it out of its misery.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a parody if you know Matt Walsh. However, they are apparently locking down changes within the company due to employees having a meltdown in fear of them sabotaging the site.
Yeah I thought it was too good. But, I have a feeling it's only barely into the parody spectrum in a lot of houses right now.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not on any of these services, mainly because I don't need anyone to tell me their truth or check my facts for me. I need them to provide well sourced and vetted information that's open to independent verifications and criticisms. Extraordinary claims require a higher level of cross-checking and multiple sources, or the single originating source needs to be quoted ON RECORD.

Currently almost no platform or outlet does that. That's why so many stories fall apart under close examination.

Latest posts

Top Bottom