Musk offers to buy Twitter in cash....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AEB2B28F-8FC2-4C37-B3C0-A940CED96C71.jpeg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I hate to have to say it, it “looks” like I’m going to be wrong about him getting it bought, but I was dead on about the grins and giggles that have been a result of this deal.

I haven’t stopped smiling in about 3 days.

Edited to add - I still don’t trust him, and I think the fawning from the right is a little premature. Don’t change the fact that the meltdowns have been very entertaining.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like one of the ones wailing and lamenting was none other than the very person who kicked Trump off Twitter and banned the factual NY Post story on Hunter from the platform. :)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10764169/Meet-Twitters-lawyer-Vijaya-Gadde.html
Gadde hit the headlines again this week after she reportedly broke down in tears while briefing her 350 employees on Musk's successful $44 billion bid to acquire Twitter.

I did note that even though she "long appeared keen to maintain a low profile", part of her annual compensation package from Twitter is $400,000 for personal security.

People who want to keep a low profile don't need $400K a year for personal security. People who strive to censor anyone who disagrees with them do.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like one of the ones wailing and lamenting was none other than the very person who kicked Trump off Twitter and banned the factual NY Post story on Hunter from the platform. :)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10764169/Meet-Twitters-lawyer-Vijaya-Gadde.html

I did note that even though she "long appeared keen to maintain a low profile", part of her annual compensation package from Twitter is $400,000 for personal security.

People who want to keep a low profile don't need $400K a year for personal security. People who strive to censor anyone who disagrees with them do.

The personal security sounds synonymous with the security fence built around the White House after the election was stolen. Guilty conscious maybe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom