Muskogee Area Supply / Money Donations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
My employer is going to be taking a trailer load of stuff as part of a organization he is part of. If anyone is wanting to donate money, or supply items, they will be going tomorrow. If you want to help, let me know and I will provide an address to deliver stuff to. I am trying to find the time they expect to leave. I will post that as soon as I know.

Here is the list of stuff as provided to me.

Today APDA is focusing on helping the victims of the last few days of tornado's in Oklahoma. We will be providing food and a camping area approximately 2 blocks from the devastation in Moore. We are currently taking donations of any of the following items. I will be happy to meet you with anything you have to donate. Please call our office cell at 918-849-5419 if you would like to donate. Cash donations are accepted and will be used to purchase items needed. Stores are empty in that area. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE. We will provide you with a donation receipt.

They are in need of the following:

Generator
zip-lock bags
lighters
work gloves
lunchmeat
hot dogs
hot dog buns
gas or gas cards
peanut butter
jelly
bread
camping gear
tents
sleeping gear
tents
Cases of water bottles
lantern - propane
big grill propane bottles
flashlights
batteries
ice chests
ice for food
food
pop tarts
non-perishable food
toilet paper
Female products
paper towels
paper plates
paper cups
trash bags
chairs
blankets
dog food
baby wipes
hand sanitizer

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP IN TAKING CARE OF OKLAHOMA!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Expecting to depart mid morning.

If you have supplies, I can meet you tonight to pick them up, and then provide receipts if wanted. Or drop stuff by my work first thing tomorrow morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom