Mustang Times announces Atwood's also coming to Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plan to go by tomorrow after work. I'll only save $20-30 on corn and all stock but every little bit helps these days. Nothing else in the flyer caught my eye other than the Dot's pretzels!

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PXL_20220727_230045575.MP_1.jpg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well they had these marked wrong so I got them for $7 instead of $20. By the way, this is my Atwoods, you all already had your own so stay away!
Don't worry about me, Mustang is a bit too far away from me. Any savings I'd get with the grand opening specials would just be eaten up by the price of gas.

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Short drive for me, will stop in and check it out this afternoon. I suspect the Tractor Supply in Mustang will begin shutting down one of these days soon. I'm tired of driving to Yukon or Tuttle to get hen scratch and bird seed, etc..

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just didn't see any deals other than $1 off a bag of Dot's pretzels!! I will say it was the most friendly staff I have ever encountered from a big box type store. Manager, cashier, loaders - all super nice and seemed happy to be there. I'll be stopping by occasionally on my way to/from Lowe's just to see if any specials.

Latest posts

Top Bottom