Muzak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In one of my recent YouTube watching binges, I came upon this amazing collective of musicians. The founder takes rock songs and re-imagines them in different, older styles--early jazz, 50's do-wop, big band, and so on. They call themselves Postmodern Jukebox. Here's one of their more ambitious projects, an one take video:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like you taste in music. Pink Floyd has always been my favorite. On the Turning Away is as good as it gets to me. I watched Gilmour's guitar auction Thursday and it set the record. Black Strat brought $3,975,000 and it's case I think was $150,000. People underestimate the amount of fans Pink Floyd has around the world. The two biggest regrets in my life are not seeing PF live and not going to Woodstock.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like you taste in music. Pink Floyd has always been my favorite. On the Turning Away is as good as it gets to me. I watched Gilmour's guitar auction Thursday and it set the record. Black Strat brought $3,975,000 and it's case I think was $150,000. People underestimate the amount of fans Pink Floyd has around the world. The two biggest regrets in my life are not seeing PF live and not going to Woodstock.
A post roger song is your favorite one? My boy you need to delve back into Wish you were here and Animals.
Momentary lapse of reason is a great album but it’s basically a Gilmour solo album

Latest posts

Top Bottom