Muzak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Something nice and soothing. They will probably have a band play this at the inauguration.
This version has a translation so you can sing along.

@HFS Can you please move this to the political section. Hate to be like this but we get enough threads bemoaning the state of politics without spreading it to every last thread in the forum.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@HFS Can you please move this to the political section. Hate to be like this but we get enough threads bemoaning the state of politics without spreading it to every last thread in the forum.
I am asking seriously, what political section?
I have heard OSA has some kind of special part of the forum, I believe it's for members to pounce on each other, but I'm not a member of that.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard OSA has some kind of special part of the forum, I believe it's for members to pounce on each other, but I'm not a member of that.
Up at the top of the page, hover over "Settings", then look near the bottom of the menu that pops up and click on "Join User Groups". Join the one(s) you want to be included in. There is one political, and two religious user groups.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about pouncing but there is lots of net ninjas acting all rude and unruly......... some of them are horses butts but for the most of em its just typical spewing crap they heard on the twitter and facebook and take as an absolute!! But for the most part it is just people bored with the boob tube giving each other grief. :cool:

Got a pretty good theme song for the political section :

When ya crank it up it may piss the other occupants in the area off !!
I get a few strange looks when I have the knob twisted off the radio driving down the road banging my head to this one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom