Muzak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Behold the master at work. I'm convinced he was from somewhere in outer space, and came to earth to show us mere human mortals what a guitarist could be. I've been working at it for over 20 years, and I'll need another 500 to even begin to get close to his ability. Again, I'm only human. He was an alien/cyborg hybrid that could play beyond the limit of any puny earth creature.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Behold the master at work. I'm convinced he was from somewhere in outer space, and came to earth to show us mere human mortals what a guitarist could be. I've been working at it for over 20 years, and I'll need another 500 to even begin to get close to his ability. Again, I'm only human. He was an alien/cyborg hybrid that could play beyond the limit of any puny earth creature.

Stevie Ray is in my top 5. Also included are Jimi, David Gilmour, Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Paige, Vince Gill, and Brad Paisley.

Ah, you noticed that there are 7!! Well, the order and the included change daily based upon how I feel. Honorable mention include Duane Allman, Joe Walsh, and Lindsay Buckingham.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes SRV will always be the best as far as I'm concerned.

Most guitarists just bore me after listening to Stevie Ray play, but check out this sixteen year old girl.

Speaking of other worldly...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom