My 100 shares of DWAC I purchased this morning is skyrocketing šŸ‘

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HA. I had 10 paid for shares left over that I had bought at 11 dollars and change when this thing took off. Someone wanted them this morning Bad @92 so instead of being selfish I helped him out and gave them too him. I learned that from John Bogle.

I was gonna hold them a while but I live by the old adage, When the shoeshine boy starts giving you stock picks it is time to sell.-----Some famous investor.
Good Luck out there fellas its getting Cra- Cra.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The shorts are on this one boys..... if you're letting it ride..... be careful.
The shorts are on EVERYTHING with this inflation dilemma going on, it's the wild, wild west out there, I don't stay in a stock more than two days, less if I can get out in one, you just can't trust ANYTHING long term right now, it makes a person feel like a long-tailed cat in a room full of blind people.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isnā€™t unlike the last time, people taking profits IMO. That said a big risk is they are going investigate Trump as usual to try and ruin him.

Thereā€™s plenty of money for a platform like this IMO.
I play oil stocks theyā€˜re up/down as well, lots of money if you can identify the range it tracks and buy/sell with the ability to hold and average. At least thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom