My 100 shares of DWAC I purchased this morning is skyrocketing đź‘Ť

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just found this elsewhere...

"Normally, we’d be extremely wary of shady SPAC deals with unproven companies, but this is a special situation. Anyone who invests in Trump or his shell company know exactly what they’re getting into. If you support former President Trump, we encourage you to dump all your money into Trump Media and Technology Group. You’ll get everything you deserve."

https://gizmodo.com/trumps-new-social-media-site-plans-to-raise-money-with-1847906708
I don't quite understand it all but just an FYI.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just found this elsewhere...

"Normally, we’d be extremely wary of shady SPAC deals with unproven companies, but this is a special situation. Anyone who invests in Trump or his shell company know exactly what they’re getting into. If you support former President Trump, we encourage you to dump all your money into Trump Media and Technology Group. You’ll get everything you deserve."

https://gizmodo.com/trumps-new-social-media-site-plans-to-raise-money-with-1847906708
I don't quite understand it all but just an FYI.

The first line of the story lol...

Former President Donald Trump, a white supremacist who barely knows how to use a computer, announced late Wednesday that he plans to launch a new social media platform next year called Truth Social, with beta testing opening up to select users in November"

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The first line of the story lol...

Former President Donald Trump, a white supremacist who barely knows how to use a computer, announced late Wednesday that he plans to launch a new social media platform next year called Truth Social, with beta testing opening up to select users in November"
If it is found to be just left wing hate speech I will happily delete it. :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it is found to be just left wing hate speech I will happily delete it. :D

Buyer beware for sure, this is a Vegas play no doubt. Nobody should buy this stock if they can't afford to lose their investment. I just chuckled when I read the first line thinking.... oh... no bias here lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom