My 100 shares of DWAC I purchased this morning is skyrocketing đź‘Ť

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 2.29.58 PM.png

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I certainly could be wrong, but I think there could be enough of an anti-Twitter/FB sentiment to make something like this viable.

Think people will close out positions tonight so they can sleep?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who would have thunk🤔 Ive been preoccupied but yes we’ll see what Americans think of Trumps vision of America and freedom of speech. Looks like it’s pushing high 50s in the after hours trading, Friday should be interesting.

9AC88D15-1E9A-448B-AA0B-AE6029D5D77A.png

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I invested a small portion of my portfolio in a couple acquisitions corps about 15 years ago. So far they have boosted my overall investment by about 40% on their own.
I kind of feel guilty because part of their investment has been in hedging in the Oklahoma real estate market and are probably partially responsible for some of the skyrocketing prices. But I don’t feel guilty enough to dump them.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/20/...es-his-new-social-media-network-truth-social/

So far so good… almost doubled today so I’m setting a 20% stop loss.

Anyone else invest or heard of the deal? Hopefully this will be like the new FB.

IMO Trumps social media network can easily become the biggest, but he is getting into a battle with enemies that design and build over 90% of the computers and software. you can bet those enemies will constantly block and hack his website. antifa , cia, fbi, blm, schiff, pelosi and the capitol police will probably be the first to join and they will be posting death threats and all kinds of white supremacy propaganda to destroy the credibility of Trumps network.

wish I had purchased some stock, but its one of those if you hear about it its too late deals, i might still purchase a few shares just to show support

Latest posts

Top Bottom