My 87A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Playing with an older digital camera today that another member gave me. (Thank you Xseler) Decided to take a few of the old Springfield 87A I rebuilt several years ago. I could not find a stock that fit it so I had to modify one from another model, and I forget the name of the black gun finish I used on it. It is wearing an old 3x9 I had but really needs a smaller 4x scope. Shoots good which is all that matters in the end.

I need to rebuild my father's old Marlin 80DL but have to wait until I can breathe the fumes. I can not even clean my firearms right now. :cry3:

87.jpg 87B.jpg 87C.jpg 87D.jpg

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice rifle and I'm really proud you got a camera!

Me too. I still have to play with to get use to it but it seems a lot better than my old that only worked when it wanted to. Besides this is 5.1 Mega Pixels and my old was a 2.1.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks good!

I'm looking for a particular old Model 87A: the stock has a coin embedded in it (I'll know it when I see it). It was last seen in Seminole, Oklahoma in the 1980's. It was my first rifle and I would love to have it back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom