My bad luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we haven’t had rain in a long time in Shawnee. I reserved a front end loader for this weekend last week and wouldn’t you know it, here comes the rain. And my wife and I just washed our cars yesterday. So I guess I will be working in the pouring rain. Seems like every time I do this it rains. I rented a skid steer several months ago and it rained then too. I’m done griping!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem is you washed your cars. Never do that on a weekend you need to work outdoors. It will rain most of the times you do it.
You ain’t wrong. It was my own stupidity. On top of that when I went to pick up the tractor he reserved the wrong one. It cost a lot more and thought something had to be up. He added a brush hog kit to it and I said I don’t need that. Thankfully they had what I needed. But then when the guy brought it out I asked what size ball the trailer takes and it was a little bigger than my 2 inch ball. He went in and came out with the ball I needed. I was pretty relieved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom