My bank went anti gun again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How well do you know that branch manager?

Sit down and talk to them about their reasons why? and see if you can make progress.

I think Arvest is branch by branch. Had them tell me once it was a decision from higher up so I went higher up, then found out it was branch by branch.

Dave

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What sign?
I’m not very observant. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
I carry concealed, so I pretty much ignore signs and have never had a problem. My concealment is good enough that someone would have to tattle on me for anyone to know, but there are some on here who I believe would rat me out.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where I bank, if you walk in without a gun, you’re probably the only one in there without one, regardless of you being the only customer or not at the time.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a veteran and thus, a member of USAA. We do our banking online through them. About the only time we ever go into a bank is to turn $20 bills into quarters for laundry facilities when we are out on our Summer work gig. And, since we try to stay at hotels that have free laundry machines, even getting quarters is a rare thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom