My experience with Covid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, @RickN ,

What would you pay for said pictures?
To many free ones on the web to pay for them. I even found one of you.

fat fairy.jpg

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate your comments Osage1978. True none of us know a lot about this for sure but a few things I think I have found in my research. As I understand, taking Ivermectin is not something that will "prevent" you from catching Covid or anything else, but it will kill off what it can contact in your system. For something in your system that is slow growing, occasional treatment might work well to knock it out before it is even detectable. With Covid, it explodes so fast It needs to be addressed immediately to be more effective at keeping it under control and killing off bad stuff before too much of it attaches and embeds itself in body tissue. When a dose is taken, It goes into your system and kills what it does and starts washing out of your system with a half life of 24-36 hours so multiple daily doses accumulate levels somewhat. It is supposed to be undetectable after about 11 days after stopping.

I also agree Ivermectin is not a 100% sure cure for Covid or anything else, but it seems to have a very good track record of greatly reducing or eliminating Covid symptoms a shorter for most people, especially if started taking it early. Just as standard flu seasons, we are going to loose some people that are in bad health to start out with every year. Now in addition, we do not have much of a track record of what side effects the shots may be going to help create.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update Friday morning.

Slept well last night, cough is 99% gone. No fever since yesterday evening.
A little sinus drainage causing a mild sore throat, but it's not bad.
Actually feel like eating again.

So far no evident side effects from the drug. I really can't say that the drug is making the improvements or I'm just getting better.

Regarding vitamin D3, I've been taking 5000 IU daily for months along with 50mg of zinc.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update Friday morning.

Slept well last night, cough is 99% gone. No fever since yesterday evening.
A little sinus drainage causing a mild sore throat, but it's not bad.
Actually feel like eating again.

So far no evident side effects from the drug. I really can't say that the drug is making the improvements or I'm just getting better.

Regarding vitamin D3, I've been taking 5000 IU daily for months along with 50mg of zinc.

Glad you are feeling better!!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now the wife tests positive. She had mild symptoms Monday and she got a PCR test that showed negative. Her symptoms sort of went away for a few days then she started feeling puny again today, we did a home test and it shows positive.

My dr. said he's seen cases that test negative early on but 48 hours later test positive. That's been true for both of us.

I think they don't really know squat about this virus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom