My first Army Alt-C qual course of fire.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I really didnt keep in touch with many of the guys in Batt. When I got there, 3rd Batt was still ruled by the Spec 4 Mafia and REALLLLLY hated a lot of those guys

Yep. Dont judge me LOL
I don't know what you meant by the first part of your post with E4 mafia hating someone, but I'm trying to understand something. So you were 18 months in 3/75, 5 years in panama, 3 months in 82nd, retired form Sill, but you did 16 years on jump status? Where'd you do that?

You wrote this: "The rest of my time on jump status ( 16 Years ), I was in independant Ranger/Airborne Battalions or Regiments/Brigades"

I never heard of any independent Ranger/Airborne battalions or brigades. I know all the units that are on an airborne status

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what you meant by the first part of your post with E4 mafia hating someone, but I'm trying to understand something. So you were 18 months in 3/75, 5 years in panama, 3 months in 82nd, retired form Sill, but you did 16 years on jump status? Where'd you do that?

You wrote this: "The rest of my time on jump status ( 16 Years ), I was in independant Ranger/Airborne Battalions or Regiments/Brigades"

I never heard of any independent Ranger/Airborne battalions or brigades. I know all the units that are on an airborne status
16 years total on Jump Status out of 22 years.

By Independant, I mean, the Battalion mostly fucntioned independantly from Brigade. In Panama, I was in 1/508th Abn, part of the 193rd Inf Bde. We hardly ever did ops with our other battalion, 5/87th Inf.. Same with 3/75th. We rarely did ops with the other Battalions. etc. So basically Airborne Battalions that mostly operated independantly.

As for the Spec4 mafia. When 3/75 opened, the cadre came from 1 and 2/75th. 80% of the team leaders were Spec4s and Hazing was out of control for us Buck Privates. I mean us Privates hated the E4 Mafia.

It was 12 months at the 82nd. Are you asking what other units I was in?

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
16 years total on Jump Status out of 22 years.

By Independant, I mean, the Battalion mostly fucntioned independantly from Brigade. In Panama, I was in 1/508th Abn, part of the 193rd Inf Bde. We hardly ever did ops with our other battalion, 5/87th Inf.. Same with 3/75th. We rarely did ops with the other Battalions. etc. So basically Airborne Battalions that mostly operated independantly.

As for the Spec4 mafia. When 3/75 opened, the cadre came from 1 and 2/75th. 80% of the team leaders were Spec4s and Hazing was out of control for us Buck Privates. I mean us Privates hated the E4 Mafia.

It was 12 months at the 82nd. Are you asking what other units I was in?
I forgot about this...but I was asking all this because this: "The rest of my time on jump status ( 16 Years ), I was in independant Ranger/Airborne Battalions or Regiments/Brigades", threw up a red flag for me. I've seen this type of statement many times and have helped ID posers in SOF. I would like to know what other ABN units you were in if you don't mind mainly because you have like 9 years of 16 ABN unaccounted for. Nothing on you, and I figure you're legit, but you did say you were on jump status for 16 yrs but only account for 7-8 yrs.

Right now, since I've been living in the SWOK area, I've had 3 posers and a kind of one I've encountered. Three in Elgin, 1 in Lawton. The kinda poser dude retired from the INF unit you did, and the others from somewhere on Sill (one still AD).

The INF guy was at a football game with all his Ranger swag head to toe so I just had the ask the magic words: "were you in Battalion?". His reply (if cognizant of getting caught, dudes will tell the truth) was "I was in RTB". I was like, Oh, Florida Phase?..."yes". Not a Batt Boy.

One dude was telling people he was a Ranger. My local buddy (nonmilitary) said he had a friend who was a Ranger and told all kinds of hooah stories. I met dude and he was a fricking 1LT that had been to Ranger School, or so he said. So I humiliated him, made him "run" out of the bar.

The other two are fake SF dudes. One in a black jeep with all his lickies and chewies on it with these two bigass black Nous Defions stickers on the sides as well as his Group flashes on the back. When I asked if he was in Group and he said yes, and then what team, he was "oh, uuuh I was support"...Supply dude faking the funk. Awesome beard and clothes team dudes would wear. Still a frickin poser.

The other dude is some old guy with a blue F150 with a light bar on top and an SF DUI in the window with Intel DUIs on the sides. He's got a red Dodge with SF plate brackets and SF DUIs in the window. I've left him several notes with my number on his windshield to call me so we can link up and choot the chit. 🦗🦗🦗

Anyway, that's why I asked. A lot of folks here don't know anything about the military except for FA and now ADA. It's real easy to BS these folks into believing something. I'm in Lawton all the time...I drive the gray raptor with the lickies and chewies in the window with the tribal plates if you want to chat.

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot about this...but I was asking all this because this: "The rest of my time on jump status ( 16 Years ), I was in independant Ranger/Airborne Battalions or Regiments/Brigades", threw up a red flag for me. I've seen this type of statement many times and have helped ID posers in SOF. I would like to know what other ABN units you were in if you don't mind mainly because you have like 9 years of 16 ABN unaccounted for. Nothing on you, and I figure you're legit, but you did say you were on jump status for 16 yrs but only account for 7-8 yrs.

Right now, since I've been living in the SWOK area, I've had 3 posers and a kind of one I've encountered. Three in Elgin, 1 in Lawton. The kinda poser dude retired from the INF unit you did, and the others from somewhere on Sill (one still AD).

The INF guy was at a football game with all his Ranger swag head to toe so I just had the ask the magic words: "were you in Battalion?". His reply (if cognizant of getting caught, dudes will tell the truth) was "I was in RTB". I was like, Oh, Florida Phase?..."yes". Not a Batt Boy.

One dude was telling people he was a Ranger. My local buddy (nonmilitary) said he had a friend who was a Ranger and told all kinds of hooah stories. I met dude and he was a fricking 1LT that had been to Ranger School, or so he said. So I humiliated him, made him "run" out of the bar.

The other two are fake SF dudes. One in a black jeep with all his lickies and chewies on it with these two bigass black Nous Defions stickers on the sides as well as his Group flashes on the back. When I asked if he was in Group and he said yes, and then what team, he was "oh, uuuh I was support"...Supply dude faking the funk. Awesome beard and clothes team dudes would wear. Still a frickin poser.

The other dude is some old guy with a blue F150 with a light bar on top and an SF DUI in the window with Intel DUIs on the sides. He's got a red Dodge with SF plate brackets and SF DUIs in the window. I've left him several notes with my number on his windshield to call me so we can link up and choot the chit. 🦗🦗🦗

Anyway, that's why I asked. A lot of folks here don't know anything about the military except for FA and now ADA. It's real easy to BS these folks into believing something. I'm in Lawton all the time...I drive the gray raptor with the lickies and chewies in the window with the tribal plates if you want to chat.
Yeah, I get it. PM'd ya my dates

Latest posts

Top Bottom