My first G19 all dressed up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. About the "they multiply" thing you all are mentioning, i can see it. Sort of want a 17 and the newest and longest 10MM they have now. I can't wait to see how my wife likes to shoot it. If she does that may open up the doors even wider.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never knew you could put on a different magwell.

I found about 3-4 different makers of Magwell for the 19 but the Salient Arms one was recommended by a few friends. I really like it for the grip as it does make my fat little pinky feel a bit more secure/comfortable on the grip. Still need to do mag changes at the outdoor range to see if there is any greater benefit for its intended purpose.

One thing i am noticing is that i have average sized hands and my short fat right thumbs struggles to get to the mag release. Ideas?

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found about 3-4 different makers of Magwell for the 19 but the Salient Arms one was recommended by a few friends. I really like it for the grip as it does make my fat little pinky feel a bit more secure/comfortable on the grip. Still need to do mag changes at the outdoor range to see if there is any greater benefit for its intended purpose.

One thing i am noticing is that i have average sized hands and my short fat right thumbs struggles to get to the mag release. Ideas?
Adjust your grip to hit the button. It's what I do for pretty much all my handguns. Sig p320 was only gun I was able to reach it without adjusting grip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom