My first suppressor....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He'll get back to you. He gets tied up now and again with his real job, family and the National Guard. Just be patient. Sometimes he's easy to get ahold of and other times he has to call you back in a couple days. Trust me, it's usually worth the wait! :D

10.5stang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy the Specter! Its badazz and is easy to clean. I own the SWR Specter and the Tactical Innovations Quest. Hands down I like the Specter better. Its quiter and easier to clean. I know its been said time and time again but Bryan will take great care of you. I have Bryan to thank for five of my can purchases. He always made me feel like my purchase was a big deal not just to me but to him also. Bryan is a class act for sure.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Buy the Specter! Its badazz and is easy to clean. I own the SWR Specter and the Tactical Innovations Quest. Hands down I like the Specter better. Its quiter and easier to clean. I know its been said time and time again but Bryan will take great care of you. I have Bryan to thank for five of my can purchases. He always made me feel like my purchase was a big deal not just to me but to him also. Bryan is a class act for sure.

So you suggest using Bryan when buying a suppressor?

:spaghetti:

10.5stang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya I guess thats what I am saying? Its just like when I drop something off to you. You have probably done a million trigger jobs and modified a million glocks or M&P's but you always act like my gun is very important and I feel extra special knowing you care about how fired up I am about the new mod being done. Mike and Bryan are super great guys! Like its not said everyday.

Big Bad Wolf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm seeing a recurring theme here... Hmmm. So I think that what you folks are saying is that I should go see the Major?? Lol!!

I've talked with him and going by tomorrow to see him. Looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom