My first Walther Creed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a great deal on this Creed this morning from FrankNmac. Love the grip and trigger. Wasn't expecting the trigger to be as crisp as it is. After picking it up, had to go shoot it and was floored about how accurate it shoots. For a quality handgun at this price, I don't think you could beat it.
Check out the youtube vids on it for more info but I'm more than happy.
Compared to Glocks , this one wins. Grip is perfect. Sights are simple 3 dots but they are dead on. Wanted to replace my bed gun (my CZ) and this is perfect. My CZ will now go back to my car carry but I'd have no problem with either.
Ran 50 rounds through with not a single issue.
Here's a couple of pics. The target is at 10 yards and are my first shots with the Creed
Walther 1.JPG

Walther 2.JPG

Walther 3.JPG

Walther 4 target.JPG

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the Walther PPX is one of the more underrated pistols out there IMO and the Creed improved on that platform it seems. The trigger on those is phenomenal.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you like it, steel. I don't think there is a better value at the Creed's retail price point, and it's even better when there is as astute and decisive a buyer as you are :thumb:

The trigger is really nice and my Walther experience has been that they take care of their customers. I believe druryj sent an older used Walther to them for repair and they made him happy.

Thanks again for buying from me and hope you enjoy many rounds through it.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you like it, steel. I don't think there is a better value at the Creed's retail price point, and it's even better when there is as astute and decisive a buyer as you are :thumb:

The trigger is really nice and my Walther experience has been that they take care of their customers. I believe druryj sent an older used Walther to them for repair and they made him happy.

Thanks again for buying from me and hope you enjoy many rounds through it.
I shall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom