my heaters on the fritz, recommend an HVAC guy that doesnt gouge like armslist....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the code is sayin somethin aboot a presure swich or somethin....hopefully simple fix, but i dont want to deal with the big players that charge mileage fees. afterhours flexible guy would be nice to know...

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
weeeeeell, i cleaned off the flame sensor and removed the draft safegaurd switch and cleaned the backside of it. tapped the circuit board, and after leaving it off all night, turned the heat on... it came on. doin some light websearches of weathermaker 8000s with code 31 sounds like boards are going bad...weak!

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can give TLC a call at 745-2211. I don't know if they will come out on a weekend if you are not already a customer. I have been using them for a few years and the owner Don is a great guy.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a buddy that's really good and inexpensive. He does HVAC work at Tinker but is licensed and has his own business. He's usually pretty flexible and can do stuff on the weekends as long as he doesn't have drill.

Here's his contact info:
John McKelvy
405-301-7297

Latest posts

Top Bottom