My Hoopty - 3 Pedal CTS-V

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old Chevelle? Good idea. I saw this one awhile back getting exhaust. Gave me serious wood. It had to be a frame off restore as it was immaculate in every respect. I mean perfect everywhere. Wish I coulda got a look from the top down at it.
Yeah that body style just looks so slick rolling down the road at any speed. The extra wheelbase would help it feel more stable at speed too. The engine bay is probably a little easier to fit a couple of decent sized turbos and some good sized 6 bolt heads too haha.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Datsun 510 is boxy, light, but not remotely American muscle. A death box with high hp.

I want to build a 510 or a Volvo 240 for reasons unknown.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Datsun 510 is boxy, light, but not remotely American muscle. A death box with high hp.

I want to build a 510 or a Volvo 240 for reasons unknown.
I had a friend that built a Datsun 510 BRE clone with a turbo 4 cylinder engine that looked like a hoot to drive. Longer wheelbase helps for high speed stability, but there is a limit to what is enjoyable to drive around town and what will fit comfortably in the garage.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice car. I like the V's. Especially in black.
Thanks, I did too! My only complaint with the Raven Black is that paint maintenance quickly turned more time consuming than maintaining the engine haha. It sure did look great in the evening with a fresh detail though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom