My Kydex stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are you finding your fastener hardware at? I dabble in Kydex as well and that is the one thing I run into is finding a good selection of fastners.
The Chicago screws are from knifekits.com, as are the eyelets. The screws on the paddle holster and finish washers are from fastenal. I just ordered some screw posts from USA knifemaker. I'll post what I think of them in this thread.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Airmech, the list MrShooter posted is good, however if it's just a small hobby you can get by with less. I'd say bare minimum you need an old toaster oven, press with good foam, aviation or tin shears, a dremel, eyelets and an eyelet setting die. I don't use a scroll saw, I use a set of tin shears and a jig saw blade in vice grips ;)

Last edited:

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AK mag pouches! These to black one I didn't shine up or shine the edges, cause they're now lashed to the Molle inside a pack. My 2 coyote brown ones are a bit prettier.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Airmech, I made my own from plywood and foam from Knifekits; however buying their press wouldn't be a bad idea.

Higgimw, the 21's frame is fatter due to it being a .45, and pm sent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom