My Kydex stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice work Norman. What's the thoughts on a Kydex pancake-style holster for OWB? Say...a G36 or 26? Built to the curve, fairly high ride, open belt slots for maybe a 1.5" belt (like a regular leather pancake rig has) and say a 15 degree forward cant? It would be way thin, and could be well formed; but would it be too brittle for OWB?

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice work. You have much more dedication to kydex then I do. I have quite a few sheets of black and gray left over as well as screws and misc accessories with no motivation to make anything with them. LOL.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice work Norman. What's the thoughts on a Kydex pancake-style holster for OWB? Say...a G36 or 26? Built to the curve, fairly high ride, open belt slots for maybe a 1.5" belt (like a regular leather pancake rig has) and say a 15 degree forward cant? It would be way thin, and could be well formed; but would it be too brittle for OWB?
not too brittle at all. Raven and Bravo make 'U' shaped belt loops. I thought about doing the same out of one long piece with two 90¤ bends to make the U.

*Very nice work. You have much more dedication to kydex then I do. I have quite a few sheets of black and gray left over as well as screws and misc accessories with no motivation to make anything with them. LOL.
thanks brother. It's more like an obsession. When I start something I need to master it. If I don't it drives me crazy haha

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made this little number for a member here. Low profile mag/cuff paddle rig. It'll take full/compact/subcompact magazines. The paddle was actually a bear to make, it'd be easier after the first time I think.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a few holsters to finish this week.

Here is a OD green paddle holster for a Glock 19 with Surefire X300
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Smokey, I appreciate the kind words.

Here is a OWB for a Ruger LCR, before I added the belt loops and finishing wipe down.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom