My Kydex stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Internet for the Kydex, locally over by H&H is a place that sells all sorts of foam on the cheap.

Here is the holster I made for my S&W Shield 40, needs maybe one more revision and should be golden. I got away from using the fold over method for belt loops, they tend to break over time and then you either have to make a new holster or modify it like the style I am making now.

View attachment Shield holster 1.jpg

View attachment Shield holster 2.jpg

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy my kydex online, I don't know of anyplace locally that sells it. TJay, I've thought about changing my IWB belt loops, We will see.

Here is an OWB holster for an XD service with a TLR-1.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey!!! I know that holster!

I am gonna say something here about ole McLovin AKA Norman. His work is so clean and elegant. He is a class act to boot. That holster above is mine. He and I talked a bit about what I wanted a few weeks ago and this is the result. When he brought it to me (yes he BROUGHT it to me) I was asleep and preparing for a big weekend with the Discovery/Military Channel at our range at work. He came through and helped me with the final fitting with a very tight window of time.
I can't say enough about the quality of this holster. Its the dirty heat. I don't see how I c ould ever go to anyone else for a holster now. If you want a holster of the kydex type.......stop here. he is it.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey!!! I know that holster!

I am gonna say something here about ole McLovin AKA Norman. His work is so clean and elegant. He is a class act to boot. That holster above is mine. He and I talked a bit about what I wanted a few weeks ago and this is the result. When he brought it to me (yes he BROUGHT it to me) I was asleep and preparing for a big weekend with the Discovery/Military Channel at our range at work. He came through and helped me with the final fitting with a very tight window of time.
I can't say enough about the quality of this holster. Its the dirty heat. I don't see how I c ould ever go to anyone else for a holster now. If you want a holster of the kydex type.......stop here. he is it.

Aw, you're making me blush.

Langston and Gomez, I appreciate y'alls kind words. Thank you.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

IWB/ OWB holster for M&P with TLR-3

Latest posts

Top Bottom