My Kydex stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a OWB concealment holster of a Rock Island 2011 .45 (1911) with a TLR-1 attached. There are a couple shiney spots from the oil I didn't notice. I think I'm going to name this style of holster the " PITBULL ", since that's one of my nicknames. Well, my more one of the nicknames I'll share.
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

mattrob80

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this for me. I'll be hitting you up again soon for some holsters for my G19/G26 and probably some mag holsters as well.

Thanks again!

Here is a OWB concealment holster of a Rock Island 2011 .45 (1911) with a TLR-1 attached. There are a couple shiney spots from the oil I didn't notice. I think I'm going to name this style of holster the " PITBULL ", since that's one of my nicknames. Well, my more one of the nicknames I'll share.
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever thought about making a holster with a retention strap for people that want to open carry?
I've had a fleeting thought, but idk man. I think thumb breaks give false sence of security. If there is a demand for it, I'll see what I can come up with. Matrob, no problem man, hope you like it.

Here is a mag pouch for 9/40/357 sig glocks.

[Broken External Image]

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Competition holster for a Glock 34. The owner wanted it and didn't mind different colors. I thought the blue would be cool for him.
[Broken External Image]

And how it wears
[Broken External Image]

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norman, Thanks for making my "Blue" holster for me. Now I just need to start going to some comps. It is amazing that you were able to make that all out of one piece.

I also got the other holster that I had requested. I have been showing them off around the office this morning and I think you may be getting several messages for more work.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norman, Thanks for making my "Blue" holster for me. Now I just need to start going to some comps. It is amazing that you were able to make that all out of one piece.

I also got the other holster that I had requested. I have been showing them off around the office this morning and I think you may be getting several messages for more work.
I'm glad you like them!

Here is the other holster advantage asked about. He had seen a couple different companies making very minimal holsters that just cover the trigger guard.
[Broken External Image]

Here is how it wears.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

IWB/ OWB holster for M&P with TLR-3

This holster is awesome - I wish he would have shown the OWB loops on it as well. I'm loving it so far man - many thanks!

BTW - what knife is that in your back pocket?

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome, I'm glad you like it! The knife is a SOG Twitch II. It's a little smaller than I usually buy, but it was a present. I ended up really liking it for a small, very sharp little general use blade for small chores.

Latest posts

Top Bottom