My last whine and poor me post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind *****ing and whining threads. I agree, this is a place we can commiserate with (somewhat) like-minded individuals. Some of the threads get over the top and I move on. It's not a big deal. There are some here who get their f***ing tampons twisted if a thread isn't about barrel length, handloading accuracy or specific firearm model comparisons, but personally, I enjoy a little variety. It adds a more personal touch. Some of us know each other personally, some of us feel like we've known others here for years, even though we've never met...

People here have gone through deaths of spouses, cancer and cancer scares, other health issues, financial issues, lots of personal stuff, people getting advice on divorce and custody issues, and just plain ol' friendship. If you're too effing cantankerous to lend an ear or a word of advice or encouragement to guys who are part of this community, then that says a shiteload more about you than it does about this board.

The ones who don't like it, well - piss off, I say.

Well said, Sir. As anyone knows, I have very little to say about firearms as I am sure that I know a lot less than everyone else. With regards to firearms, I tend to read and seldom EVER comment. But, it is different in the "general" discussion types of threads and when I decide to post a picture somewhere.

Like here....go ahead and splash a little water. Mostly, we relish a splash of coolness, whether in a comment or a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom